As part of the Philippine Arts Festival celebration, the NCCA as organizer is holding a poster design competition on the theme “Celebrating Icons.”
The 2013 Philippine Arts Festival turns the spotlight on the outstanding creative expressions of Filipino artists in the fields of dance, literature, theatre, visual arts, cinema, architecture and its allied arts, music, including the traditional arts. “Celebrating Icons” puts such Philippine arts icons into a much-deserved limelight, and highlights this pride anew in the Filipino’s artistic excellence and achievements.
1) The T-shirt design must illustrate, interpret, and focus on the theme “Celebrating Icons”.
2) The T-shirt design should not contain any sexual content, either in graphics or words.
3) All submitted designs should be sized to fit a standard T-shirt.
4) All entries should include front and back T-shirt designs. Contest participants can choose from 1 of 10 different colors to be used for their T-shirt design.
There is no entry fee.
5) Use CMYK mode for the high-resolution version of your design, with an image resolution of up to 200dpi. Your entry must include both low- and high-resolution versions of your design.
6) Rules are subject to change but any change in the rules shall be incorporated and posted at least 2 days before the contest ends.
7) Designs submitted must be the artist's original work.
1) Design must contain the following texts:
|National Commission for Culture and the Arts
Philippine Arts Festival 2013
Ani ng Sining
February is National Arts Month
2) Plagiarized work designs that have been developed for other purposes, or designs that have been used in the past by other organizations or companies will be not be accepted.
3) The period for submitting T-shirt designs is from Nov. 1 to Nov 20, 2012.
The competition is open to all Filipinos regardless of age and gender.
Selected works will be chosen for exhibition at NCCA Gallery.
Cash prize and certificates are as follows
• Top cash award: Php 40,000.00
• Honorable Mention
• Certificates of Achievement
Cash prize is taxable.
By entering this NCCA-funded competition, you grant NCCA and the PAF Secretariat a non-exclusive perpetual license to reproduce images of your artwork, and allows NCCA and the PAF Secretariat to showcase your artwork in both the NCCA and the PAF Secretariat web site, in both its newsletters, and in national magazine ads, and other such marketing collaterals for the PAF.
Poster entries cannot be removed or pulled out of the competition after they have been judged.
Send entries through email address email@example.com. Attention to PAF Secretariat c/o Vanessa Nicolas.
For more details, please contact the NCCA PAF Secretariat at 633 General Luna Street, Intramuros, Manila, with telephone numbers (632) 2192 local 302; fax number (632) 5272194, and at email address: firstname.lastname@example.org